Sunday, May 16, 2010

Winner of the referral contest

First of all I wanted to thank everyone who promoted my page and referred people. I also want to thank all of the new fans who "liked" me and added my page. I appreciate it VERY much! So now what you've all been waiting for...the winners. Tawnya Green is the first place winner of the $25 gift certificate and Amanda Moshell is the second place winner of the $10 gift certificate. Congratulations ladies!!!! You are awesome! Leave me your email addresses or email me ambeezy619@gmail.com so we can discuss redeeming your gift certificates as FB's rules don't allow us to do so on FB :( Everyone please follow my blog (click the" follow" button under the picture of my diaper cake) so you can stay posted on all of my upcoming contests and giveaways. Also, please click on some of the other ads on this page as I get paid for every time someone click on them. Thanks again so much everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment